Friday, May 19, 2017

Trusted Skincare (so far)

I have been searching for the right skincare all this while. Been using various brands of products before, and most of the them stop working after a few months of use. I don't have major skin problem, just pimples that appear during menstrual and early stage of pregnancy, and tiny wrinkles around the corner of my eyes.

After the long search, I have finally found the one that suits my skin very well (at least for now). 

Mary Kay Timewise
I have heard of Mary Kay many times before, but at that time I wasn't so particular about skincare. I'd just grab any brand at the store counter that I find affordable. Until about a year ago, my friend promotes this product and herself as a testimony. I have to admit that she looks younger than her age, her skin is glowing and flawless, with invisible signs of aging!

So I give Mary Kay a try. 

Been using it for a year now and I can finally see the result. Well actually, I didn't notice until my friends and family members told me my skin looks better than before. Overall, I'm happy with Mary Kay and I'll definitely use it until it stops working maybe? 😁 Anyway, the cleanser can lasts up to 6 months, and the moisturizer can lasts up to a year (or maybe more) depending on the usage. The star product is the cleansing brush, which cleans the skin thoroughly and effortlessly.

the brush

Price wise, a bit pricey but once you see the result, I assure you it's worth every penny. So with that, it's a highly recommended product I must say.

No comments: