Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Syawal 1438H

Guess it is still not too late to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir & Batin!

Well, as for myself, this raya is just like any other raya before cuma this time it's a bit more tiring. Dengan bulging tummy, then husband has to work on night shift from before raya until the 4th day of raya, and my 3 year old daughter yang masyaAllah lasaknyaaa. At my 31st week of pregnancy, it's hard to move around and travelling makes me weak. Alhamdulillah my younger sister has been a great help in handling my daughter.

I didn't prepared much for this raya. In fact I'm much more worried about delivering my second baby cause I haven't prepared anything yet. I asked my husband to teman me to buy baby stuff, at least the basic needs like diapers, towel, some clothes mana tahu tiba-tiba nak terbersalin. Kan? 😁 But I hope, I do really hope that I'll be delivering on time. Aminnn.

Okay, once again, Salam Syawal everyone and last but not least, hope everyone is having a good hari raya celebration & a safe journey balik kampung 😇


No comments: