Monday, March 13, 2017

Silent Arguments

I have been working here for over 4 years. I have to admit that I have gained a lot of new experience and valuable knowledge throughout my service, not to mention having good bunch of people as my second family.

But there's one little thing that makes me unhappy. Just this one thing.

There's no room to share your ideas for improvement cause these people, who work here all their lives couldn't adapt to changes. They are more comfortable to do the same routine the same way, without any modification by saying that, "that's the practice."

Bullshit.

I argued with my manager few times saying that some practices are no longer applicable, most companies don't do it anymore bla bla bla. And everytime we had these arguments, he'd be saying "that's the practice."

And with that, I can't believe I'm still here.

Maybe one day, I'll leave.

Or maybe I should have left earlier?

Or maybe he's the one to leave, and not me?

Or... oh I don't know.

No comments: